Monday, August 8, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

As I was sitting here tonight picking out songs for my playlist, I came across the song by Josh Wilson, Before the Morning. Listening to the lyrics and letting them sink in, I realized that even while I've questioned the outcome of things, usually bad, I have stuck to my belief that "Everything Happens for a Reason." This was my mantra to my children as they were growing up. I wanted them to remember that life can't be all good! The ups and downs, peaks and valleys are what makes us who we are. They build a solid core of belief, value, trust, faith, hope and love. It gives us the strength to carry on through the bad times, knowing that it "Will" get better and you know what? It Does!
I've cried and the tears dried. My heart has ached and the pain has lessened. I've felt anger only to have my heart soften. These are all what makes me, me. Just a mixed up, overly sensitive, emotional, forgiving ball of craziness.
I Love Life, People, Animals, Nature and whatever comes my way. Everyday is an new adventure, you never know what's going to come your way

No comments:

Post a Comment