Sunday, August 7, 2011

In the Beginning

Where do I begin? Hmmmmmmm......... The thought of writing a blog about my adventures in my garden of life seemed like such a wonderful idea. That is, until I sat down here to actually write something. Well, what do I write about? My life, what else.
Hang on everybody, here we goooooooo.
Today seems like any other day in my life except for the fact that our home has increased by 5 more people and one guinea pig. That means there are now 14 feet running through the house, 70 toes and fingers (you should see my windows), 14 ears that hear "EVERYTHING", 14 eyes that "SEE" everything, 3 little mouths that "REPEAT" everything but the best of all, there are 6 little arms that give the best hugs and 3 little pairs of lips that give the best kisses.  My life is really in full bloom right now.
Each day is full of excitement and wonder. The Grandchildren have a large area to run and take full advantage of the space. Each night at bathtime, half the yard is scrubbed off their dirty, and sunkissed bodies. In just one short week of being here, they have experienced splinters, scrapes, swimming, swinging, chores (Grandpa paid them for picking up pine cones), eating vine ripend tomatos and blueberries from the garden, grasshopper and lizard safaris and bumble bee and wasp stings. Oh, I almost forgot about the split lip from the porch swing. The dog is getting alot of exercise and enjoyment from all this energy. He never tires of runinng up and down the driveway after 3 bodies on 3 bikes,  Life definately is not a lazy place around here!
As for my first entry in this blog, well it's done, gone, behind me and now hopefully things will be easier from here on out.
Got to run, as it takes a village to keep an eye on these rampant beings in "My Garden of Life"



No comments:

Post a Comment